Tired of repeating the same incentive trip each year? Are you looking to spice up your next corporate getaway and surprise your employees and co-workers with a unique experience? Look no further, Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is the perfect destination for you! Travel off the beaten path down to the Canary Islands, along the west coast of Africa, and discover the island of eternal spring. Here are 7 reasons why Tenerife will liven up your next corporate incentive trip.
- Eternal Sunshine: Beach season all year round. It´s no wonder why Tenerife is designated as the island where it is permanently spring. Whether you are escaping the snow, or want to chill out in our Nirvana or Oasis pools during the hot summer months, 365 days of sun shine make this island the perfect destination anytime of the year. Don´t change your incentive dates around the weather. Come down to the island of eternal sunshine!
- Not Your Ordinary Beach: Picture striking cliffs and majestic mountain scenery entwining with the indigo blue of the Atlantic Ocean. Here you fill find a hundred shades of sand, from exotic black sand beaches made from volcanic rocks, to golden or white sand, to hidden coves covered in smooth pebbles. On Costa Adeje, where Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife sits, you can enjoy 22km of pristine beaches, many conveniently surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars and night clubs.
- An Active Volcano: Yes, you read that right. Tenerife is the home to an active volcano, in fact the third largest in the world! But don´t worry, Mount Teide is not about to erupt anytime soon. You can actually take a cable car (or even hike) to the summit of the volcano at 3,718 meters above sea level, which is Spain´s highest peak. The UNESCO world heritage site, Teide National Park, is easily reachable from the hotel and tours can be planned daily.
- A Blast from the Past: Mysterious ancient pyramids. Historical villages. Unusual red rock formations. Not to mention, a 1,000-year-old tree. In Tenerife, you will feel like you have been transported back in time, or even to a different planet. Give your next incentive trip a sense of adventure and let Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife take you to another world!
- Get your Costumes Ready!: If you plan on coming to Tenerife in February, don´t come empty handed! Glitter, feathers, and colorful flowers. Come out to Tenerife´s capital, Santa Cruz, and watch as the streets light up with color and rhythm during its 15-day Carnival. Get the team together and parade through the streets in matching costumes or, you can even use our ballroom to throw a carnival party of your own! Coming during another time of the year? Not a problem, there are tons of festivals and cultural events on the calendar.
- An Explosion of Flavor: Take your taste buds on a wild ride with the exotic flavors and diverse gastronomy of the Island. Try local dishes such as the famous Papas arrugadas con mojo (baby roasted potatoes in a spicy sauce) and a variety of local cheeses and wines. Indulge in other Spanish classics like Salmorejo (a traditional chilled tomato soup) and Paella (a rice dish with seafood or meat). Plan your next gala dinner or farewell dinner at one of the many gourmet restaurants at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife to try these regional dishes and more.
- Sleep. Rave…RECHARGE!: After all the action, it’s important to give your team of hard rocking adventurers what they need most: time to recharge! Fortunately, Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife has got that covered. Soak up the sun at the beach and take a “siesta” to the sound of the ocean. Kick back in a sun lounger by one of the three exquisite pools at the hotel, or dive right in for a refreshing swim. And of course, no Tenerife holiday is complete without a visit to our Rock Spa. Refresh your mind, body and soul with our luxurious massages and spa treatments for the entire body. Eat, sleep, rave, repeat, but don´t forget to recharge your batteries!